Its really interesting"
- We are definitely on the right track in using comfort zone activities and working on opening and closing more circles of commuication BUT WE NEED TO DO MORE !!!!
- Plus we need to EXPAND the comfort zone
- Plus a child can fluctuate between several Functional levels like R does - the important thing is the predominant level at which he is at - R is definitely at the joint attention level
- Another interesting and positive thing I think is that R's comfort zone activities involve other people -his activities are nursing, cuddling, rough house, water play - the no-person involvement thing is really TV
- I got some great ideas for sensory play - roll in the rug, balance on the ball , swing in a blanket , chase , bubble gum bubbles
ANyway I am just going to try more minutes of what I am already doing today evening and see how it goes !!